Light Degree CRM is expanding and has reached the point where we are now able to make a contribution towards helping smaller businesses grow and expand, by offering our CRM for FREE. We have recently introduced the FREE version of Light Degree. This comes with an unlimited number of users within any business and allows you the opportunity to use the features of Light Degree CRM for free by adding up to 100 customers.
Then you can choose to expand the number up to 500 customers for just a fiver (£5) each month if you need a little more.
So what are the benefits of a free account?
- First of all it lets smaller businesses get on their feet before they need to pay. There are usually enough demands on your cash when setting up a business, so save what you can.
- In the meantime, you get all of the power of the scheduling and jobs management as well as all of the business development tools to grow and expand your income.
- There are many options and settings within Light Degree so that it can be configured to work just how you want to operate in your business. For larger businesses this offers the opportunity to use the different settings and features and live test these so that you can compare the results with your existing business processes. This may involve one or more engineers or technicians using the jobs scheduling and at the same time members of your sales team can be using the customer and prospective customer relationship builder management tools to see how these will help them. This means that when you are ready to roll the service out to include the rest of your team you already have a proven track record to draw on and you can demonstrate how it has helped in building new business. This will mean the take up of the software by the rest of your team will be faster.
- It is worthwhile taking the time to set up the CRM even if you can’t use it immediately because you know that it will still be there when you do have enough time to get back to start benefiting from the great features and benefits it offers.
- Sometimes it just takes time to navigate through to a decision. In some businesses the existing management structures prefer to work within a particular process and this requires managing the timing of the presentation of new proposals. So as there is no rush to meet a time limit, which is normally imposed when you have a free trial, you can just take as much time as you need before you make a decision.
- We want you to use the application and understand that you need to be sure that it will work well for you. So we encourage you to use for free as long as possible. This way all risk in taking on the software is eliminated, because you get to really use it for as long as you want and only upgrade if you need more.